I spent most of my life struggling with my weight. I tried diet after diet and workout after workout. I’d lose weight, but of course I gained it back.
Then in 2018, I tried something I never tried before. I asked God what I needed to change about myself. Among other things, He told me to eliminate dairy and sugar (my best friend!) from my diet for 90 days. That means I spent over 7 million seconds (yea I did the math) without my comfort and emotional crutch-sweets. Thus began my journey of giving my relationship with food and my health over to God. I can say without question that allowing God to take the lead is the ONLY way I have been able to keep off over 70 lbs of extra weight. If He did for me, He can do it for you and I can show you how.
Join my new Transformation Group Coaching for Weight Loss program. I will show you how you can grow closer to God during your health journey, lose weight and KEEP IT OFF.
Basic Transformation Package
- Weekly 1-1.5-hour group coaching calls via Zoom
- Weekly check ins for encouragement and accountability
- Immediate actionable steps so that you can begin to see results NOW
- Access to proven strategies, and resources to help you thrive
- Email support for up to 3 months after end of program
- Facebook community and support
- New supportive relationships with like-minded women to help you reach your goals
Investment: One time payment of $149 for 3 months
Two payments of $79
VIP Transformation Package (Space is limited!)
- Basic Transformation package PLUS
- 6 self-paced videos teaching you how to get to the root of your issues with weight so you can lose it and keep it off
- The Transformation workbook complete with food journal, challenges, bible studies and more
- 3 one on one coaching sessions
- 3 video workouts
- Personal and priority email support
Investment: One-time payment of $349 for 3 months
Two payments of $179
What clients are saying:
Coach Ayesha helped me understand through the videos, text messages and zoom calls how to love myself and allow the Word to guide me through this process. Coach Ayesha is a very loving and giving person. She leads us by example and went through the process with us. She remains very transparent and was very open and honest. I am glad that you had us start off with small goals for physical activities. Thank you for allowing God to use you and be obedient to share your journey.
Andre’a, Nashville, TN.